With VIPTalkers you can learn English online from TEFL / TESOL certified tutors who are specialized in English training. We recommend you to take a look at the VIPTalkers classes for your level of English by planning your leisure time, rather than the traditional English training, which is both time-consuming and over-spent. With the comfort of your home.
I can't sign in. What should I do?
If you’re having trouble logging in to your account, check the following:
- Do you enter the correct username and password?
- The registration form on the page is case sensitive. Check that you are using the correct case. Check the ‘‘Caps Lock’’ key and make sure the“ Shift ”key is not pressed.
- If you still have problems logging in, please contact us at [email protected] or call +90 850 305 7805.
Which devices should I use to connect to the VIPTalkers system?
You can reach us from any environment where you can access our website. You can log in to www.viptalkers.com from your computer, tablet or smartphone’s browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.) and participate in your planned lessons.
How do I register with VIPTalkers?
You can register for free by using the “Sign Up” button on www.viptalkers.com. Then, you can buy lessons that suit your level and leisure time and start your English education right away.
How can I learn my English level?
If you’re wondering about your English level, take our free demo lesson. Meet our VIPTalkers’ experts and let them assess your English level.
Do I need programs like Skype or WhatsApp?
If there is a connection problem, Skype or whatsapp can be used as a backup to contact and get started.
Can I join the Classroom again if I need to restart my computer or accidentally leave the Classroom?
Yes, you can access the same connection and join again.
Do I need to install any applications on my computer to use the system?
No, everything will happen through your browser.
Can I use mobile devices, such as a tablet or smartphone, to attend the class?
Yes, you can use our virtual classroom by logging in from the browser on your mobile device.
Can the instructor see my entire screen or only the Classroom?
The virtual classroom features only apply to the Classroom. This means that the instructor will not be able to see your navigating through your computer or browser tabs. Moving the page up or down in the Classroom does not affect the instructor.
What are the technical requirements for taking online courses?
- It is very important that you use the Chrome browser to access our Virtual Classroom and that your browser is up to date (click Chrome to check if it is up to date – About Google Chrome)
- On mobile devices, Virtual Classroom is also accessible from Safari 11 for iPhone and iPad and Chrome or Opera for Android.
- To take full advantage of Virtual Classroom, we strongly recommend you to join classes from desktop computers.
- Before you sign up for our online English classes, you need to make sure that you have a fast and reliable computer, a fast broadband connection, and a working microphone, speaker, and webcam at the same time. A VOIP headset is useful but not mandatory.
- To view course materials and assignments in PDF format, we recommend that you use the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
What are VIPTalkers Prohibited Behaviors?
Abuse of the VIPTalkers English education service may result in the termination of your account: Please avoid the following prohibited behavior:
- It is prohibited to share your account with others. The only exception is that if the account is for a child (4 to 14 years old), parents can supervise classes for up to one month until the student is accustomed to our classes. If parents from VIPTalkers also want to take lessons, they must open a new account. Group courses are evaluated in a different category and conditions are different.
- Multiple accounts cannot be registered with the same email address.
- Multiple accounts cannot be used by the same person.
If you are having problems registering, please contact us.