Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
We value your interest in us and respect your privacy rights. In the normal course of our services, we may collect and disclose certain information about you. We have prepared the following NDA policy to inform you what information we collect when you visit our site, why we collect it and how we use it. The Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) policy covers any information we provide through our website at or in other ways and that we store electronically via VIPTALKERS ONLINE TEACHING LLC Distance Learning Center.
In addition, the NDA policy applies to personal information (as defined below) obtained during the use of our website. NDA policy does not apply to information that you provide to third parties (for example, external sites linked to our website). You will need to contact them to learn about the NDA policies of such third parties.
We reserve the right to change the NDA policy at any time without prior notice. Please check the NDA policy regularly. If you do not expressly object to the validity of the new NDA policy within two (2) weeks, the changes will be deemed to have been agreed. If you do not agree to the new NDA policy, we may terminate our relationship with you. If you feel that we do not comply with the NDA policy, or if you have any further questions, contact us at [email protected]
What Kind of Personal Information Do We Collect and Why Do We Collect?
In order to serve you in the best way, we collect a number of personal information about you. “Personal Information” is the information about you that can help you to be identified. Currently, we collect personal information via email and forms on our website. The personal information we collect about you may include:
• Name and Surname, Turkish Identity Number, Passport Number
• Contact Address, Phone Number
• Your IP address
• Your email
We only collect information that you voluntarily provide to us or to our partners (described below) who share the information with us. The fields in which we use your personal information include:
• Use of Your Personal Information: We store your personal information only for written / oral communication with you and to share it with government agencies in case of any official request.
• Email Address Usage: We only use your e-mail address to send you notifications about the education system and developments, to inform you about training programs and campaigns, and to answer your questions. We do not give or sell your e-mail address to any third party. We act in accordance with the law in this regard.
• Phone Number Usage: We only use your phone number to send you notifications about the education system and developments, to inform you about training programs and campaigns, and to answer your questions. We do not give or sell your phone number to any third parties. We act in accordance with the law in this regard.
• Interactions: Every time you enter/log in our education system / website, the details of your actions are collected and kept by us through forms, cookie files and session files.
• Correspondence: We keep all messages and e-mails sent to us.
• IP Address Usage: IP addresses are automatically assigned numbers to your computers and can be treated as personal information when combined with other detectable information. Your IP address is only used by our internal tracking and marketing mechanisms.
What Kind of General Information Do We Collect and Why Do We Collect?
“General Information” means information about you and your activities on our website that does not personally identify you. When you use the Internet, your internet browser or software exchanges various information with the website you visit. This information may include the identification number assigned to your server or Internet connection, your computer’s capacity and features, your geographic location, and your action and activity on a particular website. We use the general information to generate statistics for visitors to our education system / website.
How We Use Your Information?
The information we collect is used for the following purposes:
• To answer your questions,
• Provide customer service and bring solutions to complaints,
• Developing our web site and solving technical problems,
• To contact you about the services provided on our website,
• Pair the information we get from you or other sources about you,
• Create complete information,
• To share with official institutions in case of official request,
• To act in compliance with existing laws and regulations.
We may provide your information to government officials to the extent required by law, to our partners within the framework of business activities, payment transactions and marketing efforts, as set out below. Within the scope of the NDA policy, ‘Partner’ is defined as the person and institutions that we do business with in any way and who are responsible to us for the confidentiality of personal information.
Disclosure of Information We Collect
Personal Choice for Disclosure of Your Information
If you do not want us to share your personal information with our partners for marketing purposes, or if you do not want us to contact you in certain ways, you can unsubscribe from our contact list by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
If you believe that any personal information, we collect about you is incorrect or has changed, please send an e-mail to [email protected] about the revision or change explaining the issue.
Changes to the NDA Policy
If you have questions about privacy
For NDA questions about our website, You can reach us at [email protected].
Last Updated: September 1, 2019
Important Notice: Please print and keep a copy of this Privacy Statement for your convenience. Please note that in case of any objection or dispute, the content of this notification will be considered.